TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions governing sales transaction and usage of our online site:
Update as of May 15, 2014
Access to and use of our website, www.insattva.com, and all products and services available through the website are subject to the following terms, conditions, and notices. By using insattva.com you are agreeing to all of these Terms of Service.
1. Acceptance of Terms: This site is made available by In-Sattva Ventures, Inc., headquartered in Chicago, IL, subject to this agreement. We reserve the right to update or make changes to the Terms of Services from time to time. The revised version will be posted at www.insattva.com with the latest update date. Use of the website binds you to any changes in the Terms of Service that have been made.
2. Legal Information: This website is owned and operated by In-Sattva Ventures. Inc, herein referred to us ‘In-Sattva®’, or the ‘Company’. The mailing address for In-Sattva Ventures, Inc is 1200 W. 35th St, Chicago, Illinois, 60609. Unless otherwise noted, all design and content featured on www.insattva.com, including but not limited to, navigational buttons and images, artwork, graphics, photography, and text are copyrights, trademarks, and/or intellectual property that are owned, controlled, or officially licensed by In-Sattva Ventures, Inc. All worldwide rights, titles, and interests are reserved. The contents of our website and the website as a whole are intended solely for your personal and noncommercial use.
3. Jurisdictional issues: This site is controlled and operated by In-Sattva Ventures from the United states, and as per the laws of the State of Illinois, where we are registered. Our site is not subject to the laws or jurisdiction of any other state, country, or territory other than the United States.
4. Purchases: If you wish to purchase any product through www.insattva.com, you may be asked to provide certain confidential information relevant to that purchase including credit card information and billing and shipping information. By placing your order, you represent that you have the legal right to use any credit cards used in connection with your purchase.
5. Product, Content, and specifications: All descriptions, images, features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on www.insattva.com, are subject to change at any time without notice. Weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors. However, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors.
6. Shipping Limitations: A placed order will be shipped to the address designated by the purchaser. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased pass to the customer upon delivery of the items to the carrier. It is the customer’s responsibility to file any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
7. Accuracy of Information: We attempt to ensure that information on this Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of this information.
9. Prohibitions: You must not misuse this Website. Without limiting the breadth of the foregoing, you will not: commit, facilitate or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, Trojan horse, worm, logic bomb, or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of In-Sattva Ventures, Inc.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties: The website and any goods or services available through the website are provided to the customer “as is” and without any warranties of any kind, either express, implied or statutory. The customer agrees that they must evaluate, and that they will bear all risks associated with the use of the website. In-Sattva Ventures, Inc and any third party collaborators disclaim all warranties with respect to the website and any product or service obtained through the website.
11. Limitation of Liability: In-Sattva Ventures, Inc will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages of any kind, under any contract, negligence, strict liability, or other theory including, without limitation, damages for loss of other intangibles, loss of security information provided to the website in connection with a purchase, or unauthorized interception of such confidential information by a third party.
12. Indemnity: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless In-Sattva Ventures and our employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates, agents, representatives and Service Providers, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys fees) arising out of (a) your use of, or activities in connection with the website; or (b) any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you.
13. Ethical Sourcing Policy:
In-Sattva® is committed to ensuring that suppliers are operating ethically. We expect our suppliers to consistently provide an environment which protects their employees’ health and safety and basic human rights. All suppliers are expected to comply with their national employment laws and regulations with particular regard to:
◦ Minimum age of employment
◦ Freely chosen employment
◦ Health and safety
◦ No discrimination
◦ No harsh or inhumane treatment
◦ Working hours
◦ Rates of pay
◦ Terms of employment
In-Sattva Ventures, Inc will never knowingly source stock from countries that are in breach of the above principles.
14. Trademarks: In-Sattva®, Living in Goodness®, and the peacock logo are registered trademarks of In-Sattva Ventures, Inc. All rights reserved.